Lavender is usually the first oil someone grabs. Maybe they heard it helps them sleep, or calms crazy kids. I used to think I hated lavender- until I realized I just hated "cheap" lavender I had picked up from the drug store. I adore Young Living's lavender essential oil and we keep a few bottles laying around the house.
Some awesome things you can use Lavender essential oil for:
- Calming, anxiety, wound up children.
- As a natural sleep aid
- Put it on insect bites for itch relief and reduced swelling
- Burns - I've heard of lavender keeping mild to moderate burns from scaring!
- Nausea and motion sickness
- Chapped lips - rub a drop on dry, chapped lips for relief
- Hay Fever - rub a drop in between your palms and inhale to help with allergies related to hay fever
- Cold sores- helps shorten their lifespan
- Cuts- lavender can help stop bleeding, clean the wound and kill bad bacteria
- Dandruff- add a few drops into your shampoo to help eliminate the flaky stuff
If I could only take one oil with me, this one would be it!
If you'd like a sample or more information, EMAIL me or click here to check out my Young Living Website. By joining our team you gain a few thousand friends who are all ready to help you on your oily journey- and I'm always a text or call away!