Oh, hello there.
I am finally going to release this - I miss the simple days of HTML (before xml, html5, flash.etc). It took me some time to get things in working order, but I can't wait forever.
- This is a little more polished and formal than my prior design.
- I'm focusing on a specific genre of photography. Documentary lifestyle photography. Every session I do, if it's 1 or 24 hours, I'd like it to be album worthy. I have found, over the last 2 years, that I can't just share 10 photos from a session and feel happy and complete. I want to narrate our time together through images, emotions, quirks, meltdowns, sand, monkey balls (you have to live here to get it), and love.
- I realized my why. We will get to that on truthful Tuesdays. I'm going to attempt to tell a story about myself each Tuesday.
- I decided what I like shooting, what gives me goosebumps, vs what I procrastinate and don't really get as excited about.
- Who is reading this? If you are, totally give me some feedback, public or private. I'd love it!
Lots of love,